Cleaning your tongue is a practice that is just as important as brushing your teeth. Tongue scraping takes away plaque, bad breath, and provides many health benefits.
Copper is naturally antibacterial and has been used traditionally in Ayurvedic practices.
How To Use
– Clean the tongue scraper with mild soap and water before use
– Hold the tongue scraper by the handles and place the curved part at the back of the tongue
– Scrape from the back to the tip of the tongue, firmly yet gently
– Repeat as needed and make sure to rinse after each swipe
– Clean the scraper with mild soap and water after every use.
– Clears toxins and bacteria from the tongue
– Enhances taste
– Removes bad breath and coating
– Stimulates internal organs and digestion.
Made from 100% copper.