Made with Neem Aqueous Extract, Citronella and other plant based ingredients. Neem, our key ingredient is known as one of nature’s best kept secrets. It is traditionally revered for its antiseptic, antifungal and anti-bacterial properties. Nature uses it to organically disinfect, deodorize and protect herself from pests. Neem is well known to work for pests, bugs, plant protection and fortification. It has disinfectant, anti-bacterial, deodorizer and has fungicide properties as well.
Econeem harnesses the natural power of neem using a globally acclaimed extraction process from Switzerland. Unlike low-grade oil or extracts, it has no foul odor and leaves a pleasant clean smell. It is 100% plant-based, non-toxic and biodegradable. The bottle you hold in your hand is a potent but safe home care alternative. It’s good for your home and even better for your planet. So go ahead and neem your worries away with Econeem – don’t just spray it. Neem it!
It is ready to spray!
Our Home & Garden Solution is our Best-Selling Solution, made for use in External and Moderate in- home settings such as:
• Garden and outdoor plants
• Home and lounge/lanai areas
• Outdoor Plants and Trees to protect from fungus and mites (or to eradicate ants!)
• Furniture, window sills, screens and surfaces to disinfect
• Mop on floors
• Dog cages and pens, Cat litter boxes
• Smelly, moldy areas (to deodorize)
• Anywhere there are ants, mosquitos and cockroaches, fleas and ticks (it kills mosquito larvae)
• Best used for moderate bug infestation. **Some Ants and Mosquitos react better to this stronger formulation, especially Red ants.
• We even spray it on ourselves! (Do not use directly on skin if you have sensitivities, always do a skin test before trying any product on yourself).
Note: Depending on your home and space, some customers need a stronger formulation for their spaces.
Please Read our HOW TO USE and FAQs page before purchasing.
*Our base formulation and extraction process won the Silver medal at the 25th Salon International des Inventions in Geneva, Switzerland. It is plant-based, non-toxic, biodegradable, sulfate and paraben free.
See some sediment in your bottle?
This is Normal because we use an Aqueous Extract, so don’t worry!
How It Works:
The effectiveness of EcoNeem® is based on several modes of action. It disrupts insects’ hormonal balance so they die before they molt to the next life stage. EcoNeem® suppresses some insects’ desire to feed and also repels in areas that have been sprayed.
These different modes of action result in broad spectrum control of the majority of insects that harm your yard and garden. EcoNeem® spares many beneficial insects such as honey bees and lady bugs that prey on undesirable insects. Without beneficial insects to control pest populations, plants are even more vulnerable to new infestations.