Koala shaped chewable tablets for Kids
Contains the equivalent of 45mg Immunoglobulins G (IgG) per tablet.
Contains 150 chewable tablets.
what is Colostrum?
- Colostrum is a breast fluid produced by humans, cows, and other mammals before breast milk is released.
- It’s very nutritious and contains high levels of antibodies, which are proteins that fight infections and bacteria.
- The antibody levels in bovine colostrum can be 100 times higher than levels in regular breast fluid.
Benefits of colostrum:
- Promotes growth and health in infants
- Bovine colostrum may enhance immunity, fight infections, and benefit gut health,
- May help prevent diarrhea associated with bacterial and viral infections.
- Take 3-5 tablets daily.
Ingredients per tab:
- Colostrum – bovine, Glucose, Full Cream Milk Powder, Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate, Vanilla Flavour, Magnesium Stearate, Silica Colloidal Anhydrous.
- NO added yeast, starch, gluten, artificial color, artificial preservatives, or egg derivatives.
- Energy: 12.5kj
- Protein: 162.4mg
- Carbohydrate: 472.8mg
- Fat: 40.4mg
- Sodium: 0.4mg