Made in Australia.
DHA is essential for the development of infant cognition and vision. It is a primary structural component of the baby's brain, nervous system, and eyes. DHA also supports heart and cardiovascular health.
Derived from Microalgae
Rich in Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids
Contains naturally sourced DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) extracted from the Schizocytium algae species.
- Helps Some Eye Conditions.
- DHA may improve certain eye conditions, including dry eyes and diabetic retinopathy. It may also decrease contact lens discomfort and reduce eye pressure, a risk factor for glaucoma.
- Supports Blood Circulation.
- DHA may support the proper functioning of your arteries, improve blood flow and lower blood pressure. This may help reduce heart attack and stroke risk.
- May Help Protect Mental Health.
- Adequate DHA and EPA levels are linked to a reduced risk of depression. These fats support serotonin — a nerve messenger that helps balance your mood. Plus, they have anti-inflammatory effects on nerve cells, which may reduce depression risk as well.
- May Help your Child's Focus.
- The majority of studies testing the effects of DHA supplements in children with ADHD have shown benefits to behavior or attention.
- 0-6 months: Exclusive breastfeeding is recommended, consult your health care professional and use directed,
- 6 months -4 years old: 1 capsule,
- 4-10years; 2capsules,
- 10 years + :3 capsules.
- Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Best taken with food.
- For children under 4 years, cut the capsule tail and squeeze onto a spoon, or directly onto food.
- 90 pcs soft gel capsules, 1-4 caps/day