Melaleuca Alternifolia, commonly known as tea tree oil, is highly regarded as an essential oil with a wide range of uses. This oil can be used in skincare for its cleansing properties.
Features & Benefits
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Helps maintain healthy-looking hair and scalp
- Maintains the appearance of healthy skin and nails when applied to feet and toenails
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents terpinene4-ol, gamma-terpinene, and alpha-terpinene
- Included in Purification® and Melrose™ essential oil blends and more
- Helps eliminate musky odors
- May work as a naturally derived deodorant
Sharp, clean, astringent aroma
- 1,8-cineole (Eucalyptol)
- Reduce the appearance of blemishes by applying topically.
- Combine with water in a small glass spray bottle and use to freshen linens and towels.
- Diffuse it to combat stale or unpleasant odors in the home.
- Combine it with citrus scents such as Lemon or Lemongrass for a natural deodorizer.
- Add it to homemade soaps and moisturizers to experience its cleansing properties.
- Apply it to the skin as part of your nighttime routine to help maintain the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
Where to Diffuse
- Combat the pungent odor of gym clothes radiating from your laundry room before tackling the endless pile of clothes and linens.
- Put your feet up and dissolve your day’s stresses in any room of the house with this renewing aroma for a memorable at-home spa experience.
- Jump over any mental block and stay focused on its clarifying, refreshing scent during late-night study or work sessions.
- Create a natural deodorizer for the kitchen after cleaning out the fridge by combining Melaleuca Alternifolia with one of your favorite Young Living citrus essential oils.
Melaleuca Alternifolia essential oil has a fresh, invigorating scent that can be diffused to mask unpleasant odors. Melaleuca Alternifolia also makes a great addition to skin and beauty products because of its cleansing properties.
Apply 2–4 drops directly to the desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.